We are glad you are here! Be sure to visit with us during the social time after every service!
Things you might want to know:
- Dress at our services is always eclectic and informal.
- Greeters will be glad to help make your visit comfortable and enjoyable in any way.
- We are a small community, with about 20 people attending a typical service, so there are always opportunities to contribute.
- Services last about an hour, with social time and snacks afterward.
- Services may be led by a visiting minister or a layperson; or they may center around a group conversation.
- Young children participate in the service for about 15 minutes, then join in supervised play and active learning. Child care is provided.
- Our building is wheelchair accessible.
- Parking is plentiful.